you can’t protect against unknown threats. Detailed monitoring is the first step in taking back control of your privacy
The modern threat landscape is complex, with an expanding attack surface across on-premises and cloud assets. Aggressive adversaries target today’s fluid perimeter, emphasizing the need for greater visibility, rapid detection, effective response, and adaptive security that evolves with the changing threat landscape.
In a secure environment, it’s essential for businesses to monitor network traffic, network appliances, and the cybersecurity technology responsible for protecting corporate data and resources. Without monitoring, businesses would be unaware if a security device failed, or cyber-criminals breached protections and began exfiltrating data. Malware would also go undetected making it even more dangerous to leave the environment unmonitored. A Security Operations Center (SOC) and a Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) platform are different strategies for monitoring a network environment, and they work together to help corporations prevent data breaches and alert them to potential ongoing cyber-events.
What should you know
- The security mindset must shift from “incident response” to “continuous response”, which assumes you will be compromised. No organization is immune.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) is the engine that drives any substantial cybersecurity solution. But SIEM can be challenging to deploy, tune, and manage on your own – resulting in unused “shelfware” that wastes time and money and creates security awareness gaps.
- Co-Managed SIEM/SOC has risen due to its many advantages: it overcomes staffing challenges, provides 24/7/365 monitoring and alerting, addresses compliance mandates, increases cybersecurity effectiveness, and decreases total cost.
Benefits of Managed SIEM and SOC
Innovative Logics dark web monitoring solves this in 3 easy steps:
- Detect the malware when it is initially offered for sale on the dark web.
- Extract the malware hash in the preliminary phase.
- Block it on your firewall, trigger playbooks on your SIEM, SOAR, EPP, or VM platforms before anyone else has even downloaded it.
How can Innovative Logics Help You?
We help you to:
- Track additions, moves, and deletions in your environments
- Identify gaps in network and service layers that could lead to a compromise
- Get remediating and mitigating guidance so you know what steps to take to eliminate your exposure